Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reflection (January 26)

I'm very glad that I had the opportunity to study about GIMP animation today. Actually, for me, GIMP is a very simple programme to use to create an animated picture.

Just after we entered the class, our beloved lecturer, Miss Amal, wanted us to create three animations. First, rotating logo ( I had forgotten its actual name...), second, burning-in logo and third, animated cat. Luckily, it just takes a few minutes for me to complete my task. Next, Miss Amal wanted me to created another mail for myself. Initially, i was a bit blur because I wonder why she wanted me to create another e-mail account even I have an e-mail before. Bu finally, I knew, she just want us to create a blog for ourself by using our new e-mail adress, that is gmail.

In short, I feel very glad and happy that I had learnt many things today and lastly, I wanted to thank my lecturer, Miss Amal for teaching me and also my friends many things today. Thanks a lot...miss..

No comments:

Post a Comment